Dogs need O2COOL too!
Keep your Dog Cool with O2Cool
O2COOL was contacted by Emma who writes a popular dog blog which has a following of people who are active both outdoors and in the dog community. She reached out to us because their dogs are over heating very easily in the summer! Many of their reader are active in outdoor dog sports, such as agility.
We selected three O2COOL products that we thought would be great for her dogs and help with their overheating problems.
The products they tested were…
- Model FD05004: 5” Battery Operated Fan
- Very portable and compact.
- Allows the user to use it anywhere on the cage.
- Model FD10001A: 10” Battery or Electric Portable Fan
- Has a fold down base which allows you to put in front of the dog cage
- Includes an AC (wall adapter) so you can use when the power is out
- This does have the capability to use a DC (12V) car adapter to plug into your cigarette lighter in the car
- Model CM01001: Cooling Pad
- Helps keeps animals cool and comfortable.
Check out Emma’s blog post about how the O2COOL products performed. She brought all three products to the Dog Agility Nationals in the beginning of August.